Marketed as “PR for the social web” PitchEngine offers an incredibly easy way for sites of all sizes to gain more exposure from their PR. If that wasn’t enough, you can also use PitchEngine to build links to your website & social media profiles.
The Benefits Of Link Building With PitchEngine
When you set up a PitchEngine account and start publishing press releases you can take advantage of the following link building options:
- Create a link to your website in your profile page; you can also include links to your social media profiles for added reputation management. As well as your profile page these links will appear on every press release that you submit.
- Add resources and related links to each individual press release, this is a great opportunity to vary your anchor text and deep-link to pages on your site.
- At present all links are dofollow so the links will pass on juice to your destination pages.
As well as being a great source of links PitchEngine has many other benefits to offer and I would urge everyone to make the most of this great service and, as always, please don’t spam.
Here are some of the other reasons to use PitchEngines in your PR campaigns:
- Create more exposure for your brand and generate additional direct traffic to your site. The URL of each press release is also Google News compliant.
- Spread your PR message with a selection of social-media-friendly options such as sharing and bookmarking.
- Add videos and logos to the left of your press releases to further reinforce your message and brand.
Happy Link Building!